Did you know that 88% of customers discard their purchases because of a bad customer experience? To address the CX gap between retailers and customers, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management avails businesses to leverage its loyalty program benefits.
Dynamics 365 eCommerce enhances CX automation by utilizing the strategically analyzed and readily available customer data. Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management makes your customers feel like you are personally offering your services to them. It gives you the ability to connect with your customers emotionally and nurture loyalty.
Let us learn how Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management works for customer satisfaction and how it can easily organize your loyalty programs.
What Is Dynamics 365 ECommerce Platform?
Dynamics 365 ECommerce is a web storefront for the D365 Commerce network providing an online presence for retail businesses. You can connect multiple online channels hosted in the commerce network to your eCommerce sites to make up digital business scenarios.
The Commerce Cloud Scale Unit supports the ECommerce environment with a separately licensed feature. Dynamics 365 Life Cycle Services (LCS) enables complete integration with the ECommerce component. Its template-driven environment and automated provisioning offer a user-friendly platform.
Why Is Customer Segmentation Essential?
‘Predictive marketing’ replaced the concept of conventional marketing approaches to build customer relationships. Dynamics 365 customer insights implement predictive analytics software solutions to collect and analyze data for segmenting customers.
Organizations utilize the ‘customer segmentation process’ to divide customers into multiple groups depending on their value, behaviour, needs, wants, priorities and demographics like age, gender, race, income, education level and family size. Customer segmentation enhances customer engagement enabling marketers to specify consumer requirements within each segment.
How It Helps Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management?
- Enables you to tailor marketing approaches to convince user perceptions in each segment so that the customers feel that you are directly interacting with them.
- Allows you to focus on designing products and services in such a way that they can fulfil the individualized wants and needs of your consumers.
- Enables you to provide quicker service responses that can nurture loyalty. It encourages your customer to return to your company for their future needs.
- You can answer queries related to a specific group of customers. It helps you to engage your audience and convert them to buyers.
- Based on the customer persona, you can send discount offers and drive the customer to take the next step.
- You can send specifically targeted lead nurturing email campaigns using Dynamics 365 Marketing automation software.
Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management
A successful retailer knows the value of a customer appreciation strategy. He never forgets to appreciate his customer by showing gratitude. A happy customer spreads the word about your product quality and the company’s reliability, and he is more likely to return to your eCommerce website to purchase products.
Dynamics 365 Omni Channel Loyalty Solution offers Loyalty Programs & Schemes to earn loyal customers and maintain long-lasting relationships with them. They range across all Commerce channels and legal entities to provide flexible solutions for strategic loyalty management.
Use Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management Components To Set Up A Loyalty Program
- Price groups to create and manage prices and discounts for products. Assign them to loyalty program entities and loyalty program tiers.
- Commerce Channels act as stores to participate in a loyalty program. Assign participating channels to the loyalty program.
- The loyalty Payment Method ensures that your customers can redeem loyalty points in any online store or call centre. Display bin range for the loyalty cards on the ‘card numbers’ page. Remember to assign payment methods to the participating channels.
- Date Intervals enables flexibility to set up a timespan for the loyalty tiers and specify when a customer should complete an activity to qualify for a tier or how long a customer can stay in a tier. Applicable only to program tiers and program tier rules.
- Discounts to offer to your loyal customers. Add discounts to the ‘price groups’ entity.
- Reward Points to offer redeemable points to exchange with products. Non-redeemable points to track your customers and advance them to the next tier in a loyalty program. Refer reward points in tier rules and use them to qualify your customer for a specific tier. In loyalty schemes, refer them in earning rules to specify rewards your customer can win for an activity. Refer them in redemption rules to specify a redeemable reward.
- Loyalty Programs Entity to offer core loyalty entities. Assign loyalty tiers, price groups, and discounts to the programs entity. Create loyalty schemes and assign channels and loyalty cards to this entity.
- Tiers and Rules to define optional levels and set up base discounts and rewards. Define rules to qualify a customer.
- Loyalty Card to entitle the cardholder and assign loyalty programs to his card. You can issue anonymously or assign to a specific customer.
Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management Program Includes
- Setting up the types of rewards you want to offer.
- Tracking customer participation in your loyalty program.
- Representing reward incentives you wish to provide. Setting up loyalty program tiers provides more significant rewards and incentives to customers who spend more money in your stores.
- Defining earning rules to make your customer aware of the activities that he must complete to earn rewards. Defining redemption rules to let your customer identify when and how he can redeem rewards.
- Issuing loyalty cards from the Commerce channels and linking them to Loyalty programs to help your customer participate.
- Relating customer records to loyalty cards enabling your customer to pool loyalty points from multiple cards and redeem them.
- Transfering loyalty rewards balance from one card to another to accommodate or reward your customer.
Are You Ready To Set Up Dynamics 365 Loyalty Management Programs?
We know that a happy customer is essential and a top priority for a successful eCommerce business. Microsoft Dynamics 365 connects you with the right customers in the right way at the right time.
D365 enables you to grab a customer’s attention with its loyalty programs and nurture loyalty to help you build long-lasting customer relationships. We have a team of experts ready to help you set up loyalty programs and design customer journeys to create an unrivalled customer experience!