The Solution Architect is responsible for the technical integrity of Dynamics 365 implementation while providing technical guidance to clients and the scrum masters within the Delivery team. The Solution Architect supports both the Scrum Masters and technical leads in implementing Dynamics 365 best practices, solution architecture and the implementation of Dynamics 365 Architectural governance.
The Solution Architect is a day-to-day technical resource on assigned projects and acts as a single technical point of contact for the customer and delivery team. The Solution Architect also facilitates upskilling of the team and the technical leads to further their knowledge of the technology skill set. They equip both the customer and the team with the knowledge to implement Dynamics 365 in the most effective and architecturally sound way. The Solution Architect is also responsible for contributing to the Product Development side of the business.
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as clients main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients needs and requirements
- Identify the client's requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on client’s architectural and business needs
- Work with technology and business groups to define project specifications
- Develop technical solution designs and implementation plans and take full ownership of the Dynamics 365 solution
- Interact with both prospective and current customers during product demos/evaluations
- Enhance efficiency of development, testing and release process;
- develop tools and frameworks to ensure robust and high-quality delivery of Dynamics 365 Implementations
- Document technical risks and issues, and actively work to avoid, mitigate, resolve risks and technical debt
- Establish project plans, tasks, resources, and ownership to ensure timelines are met Participate in the full development lifecycle process
- Proactively work to remove project obstacles, identify, and manage issue escalations, and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Provide timely status reports and program summaries including scope/schedule/quality risks, project status, resource allocation and customer impact
- Identify and manage costs associated with project budgets.
- Assures customer delivery and quality is not impacted by project execution
- Coordination and support of development tasks among development teams.
- Relay of the solution design to the development team and provide technical guidance during development of the solution to the development team.
- Upskilling of the existing technical leads in new technologies and enhancements of Dynamics 365
- Mentorship of existing technical resources in architecture and governance of Dynamics 365
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS Dynamics CRM required
- Deep technical expertise in DevOps and broad working knowledge of technical and functional capabilities of Dynamics CRM including appropriate certification is essential .
- Strong technical architecture experience is essential especially around integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other solutions such as other Microsoft products and third party or legacy systems.
- Extensive experience of leading the end to end delivery of multiple complex CRM solutions including systems integration and using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Proven experience on customising and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Proven experience in migrating dynamics CRM from 2013 to 2016
- Proven experience on Microsoft flows.
- Hands-on experience in using XRM toolbox.
- Proven experience in integrating websites or any landing pages to dynamics 365Good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding on Project Management
- Experience in Agile Methodology
Must have Microsoft certification relating to D365
Position is Filled