MS D365 Consultant Solution Architect
Blackwater Tech is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution architect to join its large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM solution architect will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold certifications in the most current versions.
As a Part of a Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Team, You Will:
- Act as the primary Dynamics and power platform Subject Matter Expert on client engagements
- Interact with clients to understand business requirements.
- Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client.
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements.
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals.
- Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical capabilities.
- Build prototypes and proofs of concept (POC) to validate technical and solution decisions.
- Lead client facing and internal training (technology training and/or application specific training)
- Contribute to continuously improving IP and demoware through creating reusable templates, sharing of knowledge, and building reusable demos.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
- Estimate and design staffing for proposed solutions.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Experience Includes
- Must have at least one Microsoft certification relating to D365
- Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM solution architect in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS Dynamics CRM required.
- Proven experience and knowledge on power automate.
- Proven experience on customising and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Proven experience on implementing C# plugins and java scripts.
- Proven experience on creating Microsoft flows.
- Hands on experience in using XRM toolbox.
- Proven experience in integrating websites or any landing pages to dynamics 365
- Expert level – D365 Field Service and sales strongly desired
- Knowledge of Remote Assist/Guides or other similar Mixed Reality applications is beneficial.
- Understanding of IoT/Connected Field Service
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Document Core Pack
- Dynamics Portals
- Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal.
- Proven track record operating as a player– accountable for driving specific deals.
- Superior communication and personal leadership skills in a high growth environment
- He should have dynamics 365 certifications. Look for profiles who has as many certifications as possible.
- Knowledge on dynamics 365 sales, marketing, field service, portals.
- Knowledge on customisation and configuration of CRM
- Able to design, develop and deploy CRM solutions.
- Knowledge on power platform and power automate.
- Should give update on new releases pro-actively
- Should have experience in facing the clients.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements
3-5 years overall MS Dynamics 365 experience
March 1, 2023
May 1, 2023