Blackwater Tech is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant to join its large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold at least one certification in the most current versions.
As a Part of a Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Team, You Will:
- Act as the primary Dynamics & Power Platform subject matter expert on client engagements
- Knowledge on dynamics 365 sales, field service, Project service automation(optional) and portals.
- Knowledge on migrating dynamics crm on-premises to dynamics 365 online with all its customisations, configurations, records and data.
- Drive dynamics CRM implementations through all the project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Serve as client’s main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on- time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets client’s needs and requirements.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the development team to create, define specifications for and implement customisations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SSRS.
- Good experience and knowledge on Power Automation
- Interact with clients to understand business requirements.
- Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client.
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements.
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals.
- Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical capabilities
- Build prototypes andproofs of concept (POC) to validate technical and solution decisions
- Lead client facing and internal training (technology training and/or application specific training)
- Contribute to continuously improving IP and demoware through creating reusable templates, sharing of knowledge, and building reusable demos
- Be an innovator who can create innovative solutions using out-of-the-box thinking
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
- Estimate and design staffing for proposed solutions.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Experience Includes
- Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS Dynamics CRM required.
- Proven experience on customising and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Proven experience in migrating dynamics CRM on premise to dynamics 365 online
- Proven experience on creating Microsoft flows.
- Hands-on experience in using XRM toolbox.
- Proven experience in integrating websites or any landing pages to dynamics 365.
- Expert level – D365 Field Service and sales strongly desired
- Knowledge of Remote Assist/Guides or other similar Mixed Reality applications is beneficial.
- Understanding of IoT/Connected Field Service
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Document Core Pack
- Proven experience on customising and configuringDynamics Portals
- Modern Workplace (SharePoint / Teams) experience would be ideal
- Proven record of accomplishment in operating as a player– accountable for driving specific deals
- Superior communication and personal leadership skills in a high growth environment
- Maintaining C sharp plugins and java scripts in the repository
- Creating product backlog based on client’s requirements
- Designing project process flow and documenting the solution design of the requirements
- Performing Manual testing and creating bugs and tasks
2-3 years overall MS Dynamics 365 experience