We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead multiple project teams in an organization through planning, directing, and managing the projects from start to finish.
- Proficient in Agile development methodology
- Agile/ Scrum Master experience and agile related capabilities like organize business and software development management structure partnership. Navigate project momentum and certainty with tiny and periodic iteration experience and Agile related capabilities.
- Lead multiple project teams to deliver business goals and requirements.
- Plan and coordinate meetings with project teams and clients, tracking, reporting, UAT of multiple projects from the beginning to end.
- Initiate business requirement gathering meetings with Business Analysts, product owners, and end users.
- Create project plan, scope, schedules, deliverables.
- Draft and submit budget proposals. Being able to track/report/maintain budget related things concerning the project proposals
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders
- Train, mentor, and motivate project team members to achieve 100% Client Satisfaction
- Manage, oversee, resolve all project-related complexities, risks, and issues
- Track milestones and timelines
- Direct daily operations of the team by analyzing workflow, developing standards, setting priorities and deadlines.
- Facilitate daily stand-up, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning meetings and other ceremonies.
- Responsible for PMO control procedures
- Build, develop, and grow relationships with clients and team members
- SDLC and agile and waterfall project management techniques and tools experience.
- Experience in managing applications for ERP and/or CRM
- Excellent leadership, analysis, and client relationship skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- PMP or PM certifications desired.
Require 7+ years experience in corporate software applications projects
Position is Filled