The Finance Director will report to the Director of the company and be responsible for the development of a financial strategy.
- Presentation of financial information to the Director
- Monthly and annual financial reports
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Communicate with third parties such as auditors
- Compliance and regulatory
- Advice and filing of grants such as R&D tax credit
- Other projects when required
- You should have at least 10 years experience as a Finance Director.
- You should have experience working with Saas based companies or consultancies.
- You will need good communication skills and experience working with a small business.
September 9, 2021
September 30, 2021
Position is Filled