Whether you are a marketer, event planner, or business professional, the Dynamics 365 Marketing application makes event planning and management straightforward. Recent updates to integrate Teams with Event Management features make the experience seamless for both host and attendee. Whether setting up one-to-one meetings or organising large-scale conferences, D365’s workflow guides you through the steps that will make your event a success.
Here are five key ways in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing simplifies event management:
- Events can be managed directly in Microsoft Teams or Dynamics 365 Marketing
The integration of events planning features within Microsoft Dynamics Marketing and Teams means that online events can be organised and run without stepping away from the context of your regular workstream. As well as being convenient for you, this creates a seamless end-to-end experience for your customers.
2. Works well for small engagements OR large attendee multi-session events
Event management remains simple with Dynamics 365 Marketing, regardless of how small or large an audience you target. Along with specialist support from the Microsoft Assistance Program, planning a significant conference event with attendee volumes as high as 100,000 is no more complex than setting up small-scale consultations or demo meetings.
3. Process automation and pre-event tracking reduce the effort
Dynamics 365 Marketing makes event management highly efficient by streamlining registration processes and automatically triggering follow-up actions. Using trackable registration links gives you instant insight into your target audience’s interaction with your event marketing and allows you to drive the most relevant follow-up communications.
4. Attendance tracking and post-event analysis make follow-up easy
Tracking event attendance lets you capture key data and analytics about the quality of experience delivered, both during and after the event. Features such as QR codes embedded in the apps allow for a seamless user experience on mobile and web devices. As well as allowing you to refine your event experience for the future, this data can be fully linked to your customer data in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
5. Improves the customer journey through deeper analysis and personalisation
By linking event data from Teams and Marketing right through to Microsoft Customer Insights, you can perform deeper analysis and segmentation using event data points and demographic, firmographic, or behavioural data. As well as allowing you to create well-targeted event marketing, you can use event data to refine your post-event communications further and nurture your event attendees into customers.
How to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing to manage events?
- D365 Events Management includes features to manage all aspects of an event, including the speakers, schedule, website, marketing, registration, attendance tracking, post-event follow-up and reporting.
- By leveraging Microsoft Teams integration, you can harness the power of collaboration and make the experience seamless.
- When you open Dynamics 365 Marketing event planning, you can immediately find features for planning the event schedule, speakers, registration, websites, and follow-ups. By leveraging the business process laid out, you will be guided through the essential event planning steps right in the application.
- You can manage specific attendee tracks and individual sessions for more extensive events by creating a follow-up website. This also enables attendees to access specific sessions or tracks.
- You can review the attendee history with each contact, including events and sessions they have attended in the past.
- You get a robust set of in-built streaming event capabilities with the Teams connection, such as controlling reactions for driving interactivity.
Whether events are a core part of your offering, or just one channel within your marketing mix, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, in connection with Microsoft Teams, makes it a breeze to plan, market, host and follow up on all your events, large or small.