Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
Every business looks for a customer-led tool to enhance customer reach and become profitable. Many tools are becoming a part of our daily business activities, especially when it comes to customer experience. Dynamics 365 Marketing optimizes every touchpoint and makes the process seamless for marketers. It brings the customer journey and marketing automation together to strengthen customer relationships and gain trust.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 marketing is leading the way with its event planning and management features. Dynamics 365 creates a highly personalized way to connect with customers in order to have the best possible customer experience.
How Dynamics 365 makes marketing easier for marketers:
Event planning and management:
The Dynamics 365 Marketing event management feature helps you engage customers each step of the way. It helps you from initial planning to budget with promotion and publication. Let us look at the key features of Dynamics 365 marketing event management.
- Live events and webinars are essential for marketers to raise sales and engage customers. Marketers can simply create these custom events with a seamless process.
- You can register, contact, and manage attendance seamlessly in one system.
- You can track the venue precisely, including rooms, room layouts, sponsors, and sponsorships for every event.
- Microsoft Teams live webinars and events can be used for real-time conversations and feedback.
- You can review each contact and their attendance history for each event.
- With Dynamics 365 customer voice survey integration, you can create and run online surveys and integrate them with customer journeys, emails, and events.
- Including planning and budget, it also takes care of webinar broadcasting, evaluation, real-time analytics, lead generation and ROI.
How Dynamics 365 optimizes each touchpoint in the customer journey:
The best way to ensure a seamless customer journey is by making customers satisfied at every touchpoint. The process should be smooth before, after and during the purchase. Customers should feel confident in their purchase and its fulfilment of their requirements. We have explained four well-known factors in the customer journey below:
Dynamics 365 allows marketers to generate leads through multiple sources like emails, webinars, LinkedIn etc. You can take your leads directly to Dynamics 365 and draw insights from campaigns to increase potential. Dynamics 365 allows you to obtain the right leads at the right time with the right insights. Therefore, it results in great conversion rates.
Customers evaluate various approaches to fulfil their goals. With Dynamics 365 marketing automation, you can select from a host of diverse ways to nurture leads, such as creating a marketing email, monthly or weekly newsletters. You can send personalized messages at a particular interval to keep customers engaged. After choosing the prospects, you can select the appropriate way to connect and start their journey.
- Buying a product/service:
Whenever a customer decides to purchase a product or a service, the focus is on the price, ROI, and value proposition, and they would like to do these interactions face-to-face. With Dynamics 365 marketing, you can track sales processes from notes, opportunities, signed documents to invoices.
The tracking makes the purchasing process easy, with customers receiving the right information at the right time. The lead management tools instinctively help track, score, and nurture the leads effectively.
- Customer Retention:
Many organizations do not retain customers once the purchase is made. They just end the relationship right after the purchase, while in contrast customers look for long-term experience with products or services. This discrepancy in outlook can reduce customer engagement and retention. Dynamics 365 empowers you to offer the best customer experience throughout the customer’s journey with ongoing service.
With online surveys in Dynamics 365, you can get timely feedback by which you can assess performance and take corrective measures.
Personalized engagement in Dynamics 365 Marketing:
- Microsoft Power Automate flow enables unlimited customization and precise control of customer experience.
- You can deliver an enriched customer experience by raising custom events from the customer journey.
- Real-time marketing journeys are the major benefit for marketers who use Dynamics 365 marketing. You can have 10X more reach with the added interaction capacity.
- Dynamics 365 now has up to 100 million outbound interactions support per month to a maximum of 20 million contacts using real-time journeys.
- You can invite a Power Automate Flow from journey steps to connect with exclusive and external business systems.
- The end-to-end integration with systems allows you to deliver a unique customer experience.
- You can create personalized emails by taking the list of related data specific to individuals. The ‘helper tool’ in real-time marketing makes it easy for you, ensuring your syntax is correct by generating code for conditional statements.
- You can create personalized customer journeys based on their behaviors and demographics, which help you to increase engagement.
- It enables you to make faster and better decisions by leveraging the power of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and analytics.
- You can create/automatically generate the content for emails by AI-powered strategies.
- You can test which email personalization is getting more attention with the Outbound marketing email editor. With the A/B testing method, you can optimize the performance and test which email gets more attention.
- The AI-powered model helps you create targeted segments in natural and simple language. You can create a segment like ‘candidates who are born in a specific period and make a specific amount.’ The AI-powered tool will automatically generate the segment by filling in the correct query fields.
Do you want to improve customer experience using Dynamics 365 Marketing?
Currently, organizations no longer have the power of engaging customers, it is the customers who call for retention. Creating personalized engagement throughout the customer journey and keeping them informed at every point is what will lead to successful customer relationships. Dynamics 365 optimizes every touchpoint and allows you to create a customer journey from a collection of templates. Dynamics 365 not only engages the customer but also helps you monitor and track each step, which helps in a consistent customer experience. Email optimization and customer journey personalization in Dynamics 365 help increase revenue and reduce barriers on the road to success. Want to more about Microsoft Dynamics 365? Here’s the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Overview