The consequences of the 2020-2021 pandemic challenge the need for low cost and low code application development. In the vision of building a resilient future, Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes its business apps available to SMBs with D365 Business Central. For larger organizations, Microsoft offers the flexibility of Dynamics 365 applications to deploy in the cloud. It allows users to manage businesses through any mobile device.
Let us look through D365 business applications and see how each module works to supply a comprehensive view of your company on a single platform.
What Is Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is a set of cloud-based business applications with threaded intelligence. It is connected by data and supported by the Microsoft Power Platform. Microsoft unified CRM and ERP technologies within Dynamics 365 and Power Platform to connect the front-office and back-office functions. It facilitates deep insight into each functional area.
Benefits Of Dynamics 365
- A combination of D365 and Adobe Cloud Solutions transform customer journeys. It delivers exceptional customer experiences and improves marketing ROI (Return On Investment).
- AI builder enables you to add AI capabilities to create and customise apps for a specific purpose.
- Azure DevOps unifies people, technology, and processes to collaborate and coordinate to produce reliable products.
- D365 Customer insights provide a Customer Data Platform (CDP) to get a single view of customers and personalized customer experiences.
- D365 Fraud Protection protects your eCommerce business and your customers against fraud. It maintains security and builds trustworthy customer relationships.
- D365 Remote Assistant helps your employees and technicians to collaborate from different locations and work efficiently.
- D365 Virtual Agent can easily create chatbots with AI-driven insights to enhance customer service.
- Microsoft brings together D365 and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Relationship Sales empowers your sellers to drive more personalised and meaningful engagement with buyers.
- Power App Portals allows you to interact with Dataverse data, and Power BI provides up-to-the-minute analytics.
|Tech_News: Microsoft Dynamics 365 latest released version supports report extensions and provides native support for barcodes on reports.|
Dynamics 365 Apps Derived From Customer Relationship Management
Dynamics 365 Sales
Digital transformation requires moving beyond disconnected data and logically organising a great deal of information. D365 Sales automation can modernise your sales productivity. It helps in achieving more whilst working less.
D365 sales showcase a 360-degree view of your customer activities and insights. With the help of AI, D365 sales enable you to reach a significant number of targeted customers. You can track their insights to engage with the right customer at the right time.
With D365 Sales, You Can
- Create unified and complete relationship data across Dynamics 365, Office 365, and LinkedIn. Find sales prospects, facilitate introductions, connect with prospects. Validate data by using LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Derive value from unified relationship data by implementing prebuilt and powerful Artificial Intelligence.
- Spend less time finding potential sales opportunities. Spend more time negotiating deals. It uses the automated lead and opportunity scoring feature. Reduce time consumption of repetitive admin work. Performance insights allow managers to make proactive decisions.
- Use tools like card scanner, business process flows relationship assistant and record scanner. They support pipeline management and lead qualification.
- Have insights with the help of Relationship Sales Solution (MRSS) to increase sales productivity. Exceed customer expectations and make higher conversions, revenue, and profitability.
- Help your sales team by using sales insights components. Like Assistant, Auto Capture, email engagement, Studio Assistant, Relationship Analytics, Predictive Lead and Opportunity Scoring, Who Knows Whom, Teams Assistant, Notes Analysis, and Talking Points.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Every modern marketer wants to prioritise qualified prospects to focus on nurturing them into long-lasting business relationships. D365 Marketing helps you plan, automate, monitor, and personalise the complete customer journeys from discovery to converting into a marketing lead.
D365 Marketing enables you to customise lead scoring rules to automate a list of the most engaging customers based on their interaction with your marketing campaigns. It also provides AI-driven strategic insights to help you make better decisions to execute your marketing business process flawlessly.
With D365 Marketing, You can
- Create multi-channel campaigns across the web, Linked In, email and events to find and nurture sales-ready leads.
- Nurture leads with personalised customer journeys by creating campaigns using customisable templates and design tools.
- Enable sales and marketing with connected Office 365 and D365 tools. It targets the largest revenue-generating accounts through account-based marketing.
- Check the progress of every deal and automate lead follow-ups. Use AI to enhance targeting and email open rates.
- Segment customers based on demographic, firmographic, and behavioural qualification factors. Ensure that you provide marketing services to the correct customer base.
- Drive sales activities, improve event experience, and manage speakers, sponsors, and registrations using the event management feature.
|Tech_Tip: Create a single customer record across marketing and sales modules by integrating Dynamics 365 Marketing & Sales Applications.|
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Adding value to every customer interaction, D365 Customer Service delivers personalized support faster using built-in intelligence. It gives you the necessary tools, streamlined data, and unified technology to build brand affinity and customer loyalty.
D365 customer service provides complete case management solutions to manage caseloads, resolve cases faster and increase customer satisfaction.
With D365 Customer Service, You can
- Meet the service level by reaching important KPI goals defined by service level agreements.
- Manage and close open activities, add new activities like phone calls directly from the timeline, and capture notes within the timeline.
- Easily find and manage cases in the interactive dashboards Tier 1 dashboard, Tier 2 Dashboard, and entity-specific dashboards.
- Manage and resolve case records, including SLA, by utilizing multiple features of case lifecycle management.
- Create and manage knowledge articles, track and analyze article statistics using knowledge management solutions.
- Work with multiple customer sessions simultaneously and access required D365 tools using Omnichannel capabilities.
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Connected Field Service allows you to capture, analyze, and act on a large amount of telemetry with IoT(Internet of Things) devices connected to the Internet.
The Field Service app allows you to connect IoT devices to customer assets to detect and diagnose problems proactively before the customer is aware of any issue.
With D365 Field Service, you can
- Send an automated command to reset the device. Schedule an on-site visit. Automate Scheduling to save time and focus on exceptions.
- Earn customer satisfaction by providing alternate technicians in emergencies. Improve technician efficiencies. It increases revenue and reduces overtime costs.
- Use the Field Service Mobile App to manage schedules, provide more personalized service. Complete work orders anywhere by improving work order delivery.
- Solve real-time problems by connecting with subject matter experts(SMEs) from different locations using D365 Remote Assistant.
- Use Dynamics 365 Guides to increase productivity, close knowledge gaps, increase employee engagement. Generate data to improve processes.
|Tech_Tip: To export data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Microsoft Excel, use a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + E|
Dynamics 365 Apps Derived From Enterprise Resource Planning ( Finance & Operations )
Retail businesses shift to Unified Commerce, merging front-end and back-end systems into a single platform. It creates an agile approach for delivering efficient and insightful service at every touchpoint.
D365 Commerce is a complete retail solution providing Unified Commerce across sales, mobility, intelligence, and productivity channels in a cloud-first manner.
With D365 Commerce, You can
- Connect D365 Marketing app to integrate assets, promotions, inventory, and pricing across all channels. Create engaging and intelligent digital storefronts by using built-in web development tools.
- Connect D365 Commerce and Marketing platforms. It delivers personalized commerce experiences that exceed customer expectations and build loyalty.
- Deliver flexible and intelligent Omnichannel expertise. It creates unique and consistent engagement. It allows your customers to make choices for buying products and choosing payment methods.
- Use built-in cloud intelligence technology to streamline optimized back-office operations. Also, use Machine Learning to help customers meet their needs by finding products and services.
D365 Finance is a financial management business application. It offers a centralized source of financial information. It allows SMBs to monitor their real-time financial operations to predict future outcomes and make growth-driving decisions.
D365 Finance eases collaboration by integrating with D365 and Office 365 applications. It saves time and let you do business with a personalized and intuitive user interface specifically for your role and preferences.
With D365 Finance, you can
- Make strategic decisions and achieve growth faster with unified, global, real-time financial reporting, AI embedded analytics, and predictive insights.
- Enable a high-level view of your critical business metrics with role-based workspaces that show interactive data visualization.
- Decrease global financial risk and complexity. Track financial requirements quickly with a flexible, guided, rules-based chart of accounts and dimensions.
- Adapt to frequent regulatory changes with configurable e-invoicing and electronic reporting features.
D365 Supply Chain Management
D365 Supply Chain Management dramatically improves your supply chain operations with the help of centralized data and infused intelligence. It unifies AI, machine learning, IoT, and mixed reality to give real-time visibility, intelligence, and a 360-degree view of your supply chain management on a single platform.
The IoT predictive insights allow you to maximize your operational efficiency. It enables you to move from reactive to proactive operations. It helps to improve your product quality and profitability. With D365 SCM, You can track and manage your resources across any workload. It simplifies resource management with an intelligent solution.
D365 Human Resources
D365 Human Resources provides a complete solution in maintaining centralized data and generating reports. It allows you to meet regulatory requirements and operational excellence. It helps organizations to put their employees at the centre of digital transformation and drive a high-performance culture.
D365 Business Central
D365 Business Central is designed for SMBs to provide them with a comprehensive business management solution. If you have outgrown your existing management tools and need to streamline your business, D365 BC helps you improve your operations. It allows you to manage integrated systems and processes.
Microsoft announces Dynamics 365 Business Central can streamline and automate every business process, including manufacture & shipping, project management, finance, sales & services.
With D365 Business Central, you can
- Increase overall visibility of your day-to-day activities. Like sales and order management, finance and project operations, Supply chain management.
- Get control over purchasing processes across all supply chains. You can maximize your revenue opportunities and manage budgets.
- Monitor and stay integrated with the rest of your organization whilst managing operations and product development.
- Accountant Role Center guides you to increase financial visibility for managing cash flow, analyzing accounts, and reviewing payments.
- Production Planner Role Center predicts the best time to replenish stock and inventory with automated requisition management and built-in intelligence.
Thinking Of Digital Transformation?
Now that you know how Microsoft modernized CRM and ERP Services with Dynamics 365 business applications, migrating your business to Dynamics 365 is undeniably your next step towards successful business management!
We will help you integrate and collaborate different organizational modules into a single platform and reduce your operational and financial complexity. We have the expertise team to take your business to the next level!